I know this is no FO but I really want to share - it is Handmade LOL!
Well folks it is already almost that time of the year again - YEAH! Don't be scared, it is fun!
If you are wanting to make handmade goodies I am guessing that you, like myself, have already started, otherwise there will be no chance of getting them into the Christmas stockings in time!
This year I wanted to start something that would go around the World.
What better way to do it than with a Swap!
With this in mind, I am kicking off my Secret Santa Handmade Swap today.
I hope many of you will be taking part, tell your friends, the more the merrier!
Whoever has a blog is eligible to take part.
Please help me to make this event World Wide and Awesome!!!!!
The rules to this Swap:
- You need to be a follower of my Blog.
- You need to own a Blog.
- You need to be willing to send the parcel World-Wide!
- You need to be willing to spend between $10 and $15 on the raw materials for your project.
- Your project may not exceed $15.
- Your project must be handmade by you.
- If you sign up for this Swap, you are giving me your personal pledge that you will also send your Swap partner a gift. (I have been a part of Swaps where poor folk taking part have sent their Swaps off never to receive one in return, this is a real tragedy)
- Admissions for the Swap close on the 15th October 2012.
- Your parcel needs to be ready to ship by the 20th November 2012.
- I need all parties to send their partners a tracking number once their Parcel has been shipped for their reference.
- Please add one of the buttons below to your sidebars and/or posts.