Writing this diary at this point of the month is proving to be rather trying, as it is the time of the month when my financial resources start to become depleted and it takes a lot of effort to remain positive and believing.
The experiment itself is forcing me to remain positive as I want to give myself a well tried effort at manifesting all that I planned to at the beginning of this diary.
What I am finding rather difficult, but this is my usual problem, it to remain focused on what I originally set out to manifest and not to go changing the things that I want to bring into my life. This for me is, and has been the biggest hurdle. I find myself having to read and re-read Day 1 so that I can remember what it is I wanted to manifest :-(
I am finding my daily meditations to be very helpful in visualizing what I want to manifest, but again, I find myself focusing more on my long term manifestations/wishes instead of the short term ones.
I have managed to manifest an affordable, brand new family car, which is AMAZING. Given it is not one of the short term goals, but a new car was definitely a long-term goal. It is not the car sitting pinned to my vision board but it is a great, reliable car, and is something that I think is better suited for my family at this given moment, so it is definitely a successful endeavor.x
- I used to be a homeschool mom, and now that my children go to school, am a mom who has found a creative side and am exploring that with great delight!I am interested in alternative therapies, studied as a vibrational therapist and incorporate my beliefs into my everyday life.
- ► 2016 (140)
- ► 2015 (158)
- ► 2014 (165)
- ► 2013 (343)
- ► 2012 (203)
- My Path with the Law of Attraction Diary – Day 10
- August Competition Winner:
- My Path with the Law of Attraction Diary – Day 9
- My Path with the Law of Attraction Diary – Day 8
- My Law of Attraction Diary – Day 7
- My Path with the Law of Attraction Diary – Day 6
- TEA SPECIAL - Buy 3 for the price of 2
- New Product Available - Detox Tea
- My Law of Attraction Diary - Day 5
- My Law of Attraction Diary - Day 4
- Meditation Group
- My Law of Attraction - Day 3
- My Law of Attraction Diary - Day 2
- My 30 day Experiment with the Law of Attraction - ...
- Quote of the Day:
- Topic of the Week - Favourite Books
- My Path with the Law of Attraction – Part 3 – Putt...
- Topic of the Week: Quotes To Live By
- My Path with the Law of Attraction – Part 2 – Feel...
- Meditation Group
- Topic of the Week: Meals under $10.00
- New Product Available - Hay Fever Tea
- How to Make a Flower Press
- New Product Available - Kidney and Bladder Tea
- New Product Available - Colds and Flu Tea
- Our Crafty Tuesday Afternoon
- Have you hugged today?
- Sand Candles
- Imbolc 1st/ 2nd August 2011
- ▼ August (30)