I am so thrilled :) Thank you so much to Julie from I Create Purty Thangs for this awesome nomination!
Here are the updated ground rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog:
2. Answer eleven questions posted by the presenter, ask your nominees eleven questions, and list eleven random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate eleven bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
4. Post the award on your blog.
Here are Julies' 11 Questions for me to answer:
- If a national disaster happened and you were housebound with no electricity and no running water, how long would you last with the supplies you have on hand?
We have quite a bit of emergency storage and I think we would be good for a couple of months, but not nearly as long as I would like just yet.
- What genre of movies do you favor?
I prefer Documentaries to movies, but I would have to go with Fantasy - Lord of the Rings style :)
- While waiting in line, are you the one who talks to everyone, or are you the one who everyone seems to want to talk to?
I think it goes both ways with me.
- Do you prefer ocean or mountains?
I live in the beautiful swiss alps so I have them around me, but I do miss the South African Coasts :)
- If you had to be one, which would you choose: vampire, werewolf, or zombie?
- What percent of the time does it seem like that the gas pump tells you to come inside for your receipt?
Never had this experience :)
- What types of blog do you follow?
I love to follow blogs that hold my interest, and the ones that I enjoy going back to all the time. Craft blogs and updated blogs are my favourites.
- Do you believe that there is a conspiracy right now to take down the United States?
- If you could be (or return to) a certain age forever, what would it be?
- Why did you choose that age?
I finally felt like I knew what I wanted to do with my life.
- What famous person would you like to be stranded on an island with?
Deepak Chopra :)
My 11 questions for my Nominees:
- What is your ultimate goal for 2013?
- What book would you recommend that everyone read at least once?
- How would your dream holiday look?
- What craft would you like to attempt?
- What is your hobby right now?
- Who is your favourite Author?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
- What is the best movie you have watched in the last year?
- How many animals do you have?
- What is the colour that attracts you the most right now?
- If you had an day to yourself, how would you spend it?
My 11 Nominees:
I love each of your blogs and for this reason you are my chosen ones :)
Cecilia @ Don't Drool on the Wool
Mary @ Life on 19th
Nat @ Made In Home
Melissa @ The Real McCoys
Tracy @ Crochet Happy
Regula @ Babajezas Wundertüte
Emma @ Just Having a Yarn
Momto5 @ A family's Journey
Sandra @ Kelsch Et Bredele
And my 11 Random Facts.....
- I think in German, even though I am english
- I am always burning the candle at both ends
- My dream is to be completely self-sufficient and to live on an island somewhere - but with good internet reception ;)
- I can't put shoes back into a box without a struggle
- My soul number is 22
- My favourite chocolate is mint
- I love my Filofax :)
- I am 39 years old
- I have shared my life with 14 cats at all different times.
- I have moved 14 times in my life
- I sleep like a mummy LOL!!
Thanks again Julie for this wonderful opportunity, I can't wait to see the answers I get either:)