Tuesday, 13 November 2012
Filofax Fun - Free Month-on-2-Pages Printable
Since I am on holiday this week, I thought I would get busy re-organizing my Filofax to better suit my needs.
I generally use an annual overview to see all my plans for the month, but the space to fill in all my am and pm appointments is very limited on the page, so I decided to create a month-on-2-pages view for my convenience.
I like how the page turned out, I think it will be good for my needs, I haven't completely filled it out yet (or dolled it up yet ;), but will be working with it today.
I have left the months empty so it can be adjusted for personal preference.
The day is divided into two halves for easy morning and afternoon overview.
I have left space below for extra notes should I need them.
I figured there are some of you out there who would possibly also appreciate this layout and so I have offered it for FREE for your personal usage.
Enjoy and please let me know what you think of it.
Click on the image below to download the PDF version of the page.
You can also get the PDF version HERE
My Filofax is the A5 model and as such this is meant to be printed, the same page on both sides, and then cut down the middle. Place in the filofax so that you have a complete view of the month i.e. month-on-2-pages. You can use this as an A4 printout as well.
After hearing loads of great reviews on the Dodo Pad, I am hoping that I will also soon have the opportunity to see if it works for me.
Will give you a review as soon as I can!
Don't forget to come past and share all your goodies you created over the last week with me on Tutorial Thursday. I look forward to seeing you there :)
I will be sharing this post with all my wonderful Link-Ups
- I used to be a homeschool mom, and now that my children go to school, am a mom who has found a creative side and am exploring that with great delight!I am interested in alternative therapies, studied as a vibrational therapist and incorporate my beliefs into my everyday life.
- ► 2016 (138)
- ► 2015 (158)
- ► 2014 (165)
- ► 2013 (343)
- Frosty Friday Fun
- Tutorial Thursdays - "Re-Runs"
- WIP Wednesdays
- Tips on How-To Punch Holes for Filofax without a 6...
- Cyber Monday Sponsorship Special 2012
- Filofaxiness - Stash Control - Filofax Style!!!
- FO Fridays and Look What I Got :)
- Tutorial Thursdays - Thankful Book Project
- WIP-less Wednesday
- Secret Santa Reveals :)
- 3 Reasons to Keep Posted to Marigolds' Loft this W...
- Organization is Key - Free Knitting Planner Printa...
- FO Fridays
- Tutorial Thursday - Plexi-glass Reformed
- Wednesday WIPs
- Filofax Fun - Free Month-on-2-Pages Printable
- FOs and Creativeness
- Tutorial Thursday - Matchbox Gift
- Working Wednesday
- A Little Waldorf....
- FOs, Free Pattern and more
- ▼ November (22)