I thought I would fill you in on the upcoming projects that I need to make before 20th December as they are Christmas gifts for colleagues of mine :)
- I will be making 2 pairs of my own design Fingerless Gloves to go with these two caps:
- I will be making this gorgeous cap in Drops Alpaca
- I will be also making this cap, in Alpaca:
- I will be making a pair of these for a friend who is crazy about Houndstooth:
- And making her a scarf to go with them:
I think I have just about enough to fill my hours for the next couple of weeks, I feel bad for the other WIPs waiting patiently for me to look at them again, but what can I say, the festive season is screaming towards us....
If you visited on Monday you may already be trying out my FREE Stash-busting Printable planner.
If you missed it, no worries you can go here for your copy :)
Please let me know what you think of it if you do use it, I would love to hear from you.
Do come by tomorrow to join in Tutorial Thursday Link-up fun. I would love to see some new faces and wonderful crafts.
Have a super Wednesday!
See you tomorrow.
I will be linking up with Tami and Ginny today so head on over there for some amazing projects!