Do you remember that pre-christmas day butterfly feeling?
Well, I seem to be walking in a state of permanent butterflies at the moment.
I have good reason to too!
So many great things have been happening and will be happening here on the blog and at home in the near future!
Let me tell you about some of them:
- Next month I will be having an awesome Giveaway from my September Sponsor
- On Friday I will be hosting my first ever LIVE Online Book Club Event - "Turning the Pages" (#ttphangout) there is still one or two spots available if you would like to join in the fun from the comfort of your own home. Friday will be a Meet and Greet Event - so if you have the time and would like to read some great titles with us find out more HERE
- Tomorrow, to celebrate passing my 500th Post mark at the end of last month I will be hosting a Blog Giveaway, where you can win some great craft goodies, do come by and grab your chances to win, you won't be sorry :) (Open Worldwide)
This is what the goody bag looks like :)
Oh - hold on! - you can't see anything.....nothing for it but to come by again tomorrow! LOL
- I have placed an order for my Bee hive for next year :) (You can keep up with this and other of our homesteading progress over on the blog)
- We have finally got all the supplies necessary for a new experiment - Find out more on Friday
- We are getting the garden ready for winter next week, and am hoping to have some great news to share about our produce (that which survived the wonderful hailstorms we have been having!)
Whew....that is my life update (understand the butterflies?) - onto this week's WIP:
I haven't had too much time over the last week to do any intensive knitting with all the school prep for the girls etc.
I did manage to finish my book - "The Liberty Tree" - Book Review to follow Friday - and am now using my time to go through my beekeeping journals until the new book-club book is chosen on Friday :)
How has your week been?
I am joining in with all my lovely ladies again today :)
See you tomorrow