Welcome back to the 4th Post in Tutorial Thursdays here on Marigolds' Loft.
Thank you so much to all who visited last week and a very big thank you to those of you who linked up here :)
Without further ado, I am proud to be able to present to you the 5 most visited links from last week.
In no particular order *Drum-Roll*
1. Heat Resistant Pot Stands by Linda from With A Blast
2. Pumpkin Seeds by The Crafty Blog Stalker
3. Free Purse Skirt Pattern by Joy from Joys Jots, Shots & Whatnots
4. Very Easy Cushion Covers with Shoe Lace Closure by Elisabeth from About Crochet
5. Making Magic with Sharpies by Paula at Sincerely Paula
Thank you so much for participating, your links were so wonderfully creative and it is my pleasure to feature them here. Please feel free to grab yourself a button below :)
I would love to see some of the stuff that you have created this week, regardless what it is, creativity has no bounds!
If you would like to share, please link up below.
Rules for the Linky Party:
- Be a Follower of Marigolds' Loft, this is not a MUST, but I would appreciate it :)
- Grab my button below and showcase it somewhere on your blog OR create a visible link.
- Do not Link if you are selling something, your own Give-Away or another Linky Party. I would love to hear about your Give-Aways and Linky Parties via Email. I will paste your links in my Link-up Page.
- Be sure to only link the relevant Blogpost and not your whole blog.
- Do visit the other posts linked below, it is always nice to receive visitors :)
- In linking below you are giving me the permission to use of your image if it is being featured the following week. If I am unable to use your image I can unfortunately not feature you, even if you are the most visited site.
- Please note: I will remove content that does not abide by the rules mentioned above.
I will showcase the 5 most visited links next Thursday.
Once formed, allow to dry, preferably over night.
Now paint your pieces. I added an extra piece as I wanted to have the option to change the colour of the pin.
Allow to dry and then embellish with the DekoPointer.
Once this step is dry, varnish and allow to dry.
And there you have it:
Now it is your turn!