Welcome again to Tutorial Thursdays on Marigolds' Loft.
Thank you for visiting, and thank you to all of you who shared your wonderful crafts last week.
Without further ado here are the 3 most visited links from last week.
And a late entry that I thought was too cute not to feature....
Thank you so much for participating, your links were so wonderfully creative and it is my pleasure to feature them here. Please feel free to grab yourself a button below :)
I would love to see some of the stuff that you have created this week, regardless what it is, creativity has no bounds!
If you would like to share, please link up below.
Rules for the Linky Party:
- Be a Follower of Marigolds' Loft, this is not a MUST, but I would appreciate it :)
- Grab my button below and showcase it somewhere on your blog OR create a visible link.
- Do not Link if you are selling something, your own Give-Away or another Linky Party. I would love to hear about your Give-Aways and Linky Parties via Email. I will paste your links in my Link-up Page.
- Be sure to only link the relevant Blogpost and not your whole blog.
- Do visit the other posts linked below, it is always nice to receive visitors :)
- In linking below you are giving me the permission to use of your image if it is being featured the following week. If I am unable to use your image I can unfortunately not feature you, even if you are the most visited site.
- Please note: I will remove content that does not abide by the rules mentioned above.
I will showcase the 3 most visited links next Thursday.
Roll up the cardboard to form a cone shape and tape to hold it's form
Cut off the edge and make sure it can stand properly.
Wrap the cone in plastic wrap.
Wind the yarn haphazardly, but firmly around the cone.
Now it is your turn!